8th International Colloquium on Eucalyptus Pulp
On behalf of the Organizing Committee we invite you to join us for the 8th International Colloquium on Eucalyptus Pulp (8th ICEP). This event will be held in Concepción, Chile, on April, 2017. The main subject of the colloquium will be:
"New products of eucalyptus pulp and its impact on the sustainable economy"
The focus of the 8th ICEP are: - Eucalyptus forest improvements for pulp and new products.
- Eucalyptus wood quality and chemistry.
- Advances in biotechnology and bioproducts.
- Wood biorefineries.
- Advances in pulping and bleaching technology.
- Biofuels and bio-products.
- Advances in black liquor recovery.
- Advances in dissolving pulp technology.
- Eucalyptus pulp and paper industry environmental issues.
- New products from eucalyptus wood fibers. We look forward to seeing you in April and we assure you will have a great time in Chile.
Best Regards from the Organizing Committee, Andrés Mellado - Colloquium President- ATCP, Chile.